Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Blank Slate Patter Tour - and my last Upcycle from September

Today I am participating in the Blank Slate Pattern Tour - and you can read my full post HERE.

If the tour had been a week earlier -this would have been my submission to the PR&P signature style ;o)


This is also my final look from Operation Project $0.  The sweater was upcycled from a women's Small wool sweater - I loved figuring out how to adapt the pattern to include the original cuffs, waist, pockets, and button band.  The Jeans are an upcycled pair of old jeans.  The stripes, front pocket linings, and waistband facing are all made from scraps from the curtain panel that I used to line the Bova Jacket.



3 comments:

  1. Love it! Cardigans on boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very trendy! Looks very boutique-y, you would never guess this was up-cycled. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete